A wordy post.
Bear with me for a minute, as I have some blog cleaning to do.
In the past year I was given two awards and they need redistributing otherwise, like chain letters, they will not prosper. Humbug? Sort of, but it IS nice to get one all the same, so why not giving it too?
The first one is the FRIENDSHIP award, given to me by Clare from Clare's Sunflower Sky, who unfortunately has gone on a blogging iatus in the meantime (hope you are enjoying it, dear).
It looks like this:
Cute and adequate for today, as this is Caturday.
I shall pass it on to people who are NOT on my blogroll and therefore to
Lorraine, because the blog she holds with her friend Malena is such a warm and fun community.
Malena, of course, for the same reason.
Betty, whose three blogs I enjoy considerably and her love for photography
Jess, whose warped sense of humour matchs mine
Jennifer, for about the same reason
Rachel, for the same reason as well (well it IS a frienship award after all)
Since we can't have only writers on this list (as the last three talented ladies for instance) to
Johanna who holds a great vegetarian blog which never fails to make me hungry as well as making me travel and
Loulou for her madness for cheese as well as for that lemon and creme fraiche cake recipe (which really deserves an award of its own...). Her photography is good too.
Then there is the Arte Y Pico award, which was given to me by Betty.
It comes along with RULES, which go like this:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these conditions.
You can see I am having problems with rules, can't you?
(Still:five? Can't we pretend I am stuttering for a moment?)
It looks like this:
1 Cabinet of Wonders
2 Frog and Toad Wild Ride
3 Chapter and Verse
4 Aesthetic Outburst
And, needless to say, ALL the people on my blogroll deserve one as well.
Go and see them. Tell them I love them.
Back to pictures.
17 hours ago